Sunday, April 01, 2007

Getting Fitted...

We went today and got fitted for Titus and Jackies wedding, it took a while and we had five kids with us. It's funny when you go around with that many, people are like, "Wow, you really have your hands full there." Uhh, no, not really... If they didn't behave and do as they were told, then we'd have a problem, but hands full?? No.

Trying to figure out the shirt size for Chance...

I think they are getting quite excited about the trip as it draws closer, I'm not sure they were too keen on the whole fitting process though... :)

Who knew I've been wearing the wrong shirt size all this time?? I'll still keep buying mine with an inch larger neck size because I HATE being choked... I rarely wear a tie anyway, so it doesn't really matter... :)


Taylor trying on her flower girl dress...

I'd put up a picture of Taylor trying on her dress, but Jackie may not want anyone to see it until August 4th... :) Here's a funny story Jackie, when we went to order the dress, the girl was on the phone for like 20 minutes talking to whoever makes them, turns out they would not be able to have that particular style done by then. LUCKILY, they had one dress in that style left in the store, and lo and behold it fit Taylor perfectly!!! So we have the dress in hand!! :)

9 comments:

Matthew said...

Don't worry Jackie, we are going to do something with his hair prior to the big day! :)

Jackie said...

Looks great, Matt!! Thanks for taking the time to do all of that. I saw the pic of Taylor, SHE IS GORGEOUS!!!

If you want to post the pic of Tayor, it is fine with me. I am not worried about the hair either. I am having a friend of mine do ours (mine and the girls), does Taylor want to get ready with us? We will have the room set up to do make-up and hair. We would love to have her be with the girls getting ready :D

So, are they still making that style of dress?

Matthew said...

YES! Taylor would love to get ready with everyone else!

Not sure if they are making that style anymore or not, it seemed as if they weren't, but I don't know.. :)

Tim said...

Pictures look awesome Matt. Taylor looks rather beautiful :). Can't wait to see everyone.

Matthew said...

She is beautiful! :) I actually just added that picture, I wasn't sure if Jackie wanted me to post it or not, but she said go for it... :)

Petra said...

Taylor looks so pretty in her dress! We're looking forward to seeing you guys in August!! :)

Petra said...

Oh yeah, I was going to add that I get that ALL the time - same thing: "you sure do have your hands full, huh?" Uh, well, I guess if you mean literally - I'm holding a baby, and two kids hands... but if you mean figuratively... I love having all these kids and no it's not "too much". :) I used to have smart comments for everyone's silly questions (like "don't you know how to prevent that?" when they see I'm pregnant yet again), but I mostly just smile and go on my way now. LOL

Daniel said...

Matt, do you carry your camera with you everywhere you go? :)

Your kids seem to have a fun life!

Matthew said...

LOL Daniel! I wouldn't say everywhere, but I do have it frequently... :)

You just never know when you may want to snap a picture! :)