Saturday, March 31, 2007

Another Day Is Gone...

Where does the time go? We did get a lot done today though, Cory came over and did some Bobcat work in the back, a remarkable improvement I might add! Slowly but surely, although all this ALWAYS takes much longer than I anticipate... I'm ready for there to be NOTHING left to do so I can relax and do the things that I enjoy! All in good time though.

I'm not sure what the appeal is, but kids like to play in dirt. Marci and Joe dropped Canyon and Hunter off to spend the night, and the first thing the kids did was head for the dirt pile. Tanner is covering himself with it, they later covered Canyon as well. Not me... I hate being dirty!

The kids then got the idea to 'slide' down the dirt pile. Tanner going down...

Canyon and Hunter having a race down the dirt pile. I made sure all of them knew that they were NOT allowed to go upstairs on the new carpet, and once the day was done, we flipped coins to see the order of who was going to take a shower first. One after the other they went, so now they can go upstairs... :)

I couldn't help it! I put more hostas in on the left side to kind of tie in the ones on the right. You can't see them, but there is also a hosta in between each of the azaleas... I think it's time for me to go take a shower... I wonder if there is any hot water left?

2 comments:

Matthew said...

Kind of funny, one of my neighbors called me a bit ago to ask if Chance and Tanner were going to be home for Spring Break next week, I said yes. Their grandson comes over and plays with Chance and Tanner, and I guess she wanted to know if they were off, I said they were. She then said, "The whole neighborhood is talking about what you are doing to your yard, it looks great." GREAT! Maybe everyone else will follow suit and the property values will rise! :)

Petra said...

Plants are looking good! Can't wait to see more photos. :)