Sunday, April 29, 2007

Okay, I THOUGHT I Was Tired Yesterday...

I must be getting old! :) I'm just not used to all this manual labor I guess... I'm going to work tomorrow so I can relax for a change! We started early too. Got up about 7:00 and went to Home Depot to get wheat straw and pine straw, then headed back to get started... Still didn't finish though, but I'm DONE for today!

Got half of it done though, and it is going to look great I might add! I must have hauled ten wheelbarrow loads of rocks and other debris out of there, plus a few bags of pine straw and leaves that Carolyn bagged up that I took to the curb for the garbage man...

I guess we'll do the other side tomorrow. Cory is going to come over in the afternoon again to help. Cory and Carolyn put landscape fabric down around all the trees and then put pine straw down...

I'm sure everyone is tired of pics of my "projects", but that's about the only thing going on right now with me... :) I HOPE to be done with projects though soon! We'll see how that works out!

5 comments:

Petra said...

I love seeing the project photos - keep em coming! :)

Jackie said...

yep, me too!!! We love to see the progress!! Looking good!!!

Daniel said...

The projects are cool, but I am ready for a good Matt ranting. . . lol

Matthew said...

LOL! Perhaps I'll have one later... :)

I'll keep the pics coming as well... :)

Titus said...

looking good!