Sunday, April 22, 2007

The Circle...

So we decided to go ahead and finish the circle in the back, we were tired of looking at it! So off to Home Depot we went and got the supplies...

Back from Home Depot and about to get started...

Why I choose to do these manual labor chores when I could do easy stuff like finish the entertainment center or the trim I'm not sure... :)

Nearly done, I do have to get a masonry blade for so I can cut the last block to fit, but it wouldn't be right to actually FINISH a project in one day! :)

Almost done, the bobcat isn't working, so I have to go to the Bobcat dealer tomorrow and find out what's wrong with it...

I'm NOT going to shovel that much dirt by hand! It will look nice though once it's done. Now it's time to relax and listen to my Jerry Lee Lewis 'Last Man Standing' DVD, which I recommend to everyone!! :)

9 comments:

Matthew said...

When I picked the material up at Home Depot, some old guy asked me, does the gate come off the trailer, I said, yeah. He's like let's take it off then and get this loaded, I think he nearly had a heart attack... The gate is heavy, but it's not THAT heavy! He refused to help put it back on and called for someone else to do it. I was mildly amused. Of course I was on the other end, and I didn't think it was that heavy at all... Mind over matter! I'm not that big, but whatever, I'm a LOT stronger than I look! Which surprises most people, not sure why... :)

Petra said...

"What one man can do, another can do", right? :)

Petra said...

The circle is looking good! :)

Titus said...

getting there...

bobcat broke already? hopefully something simple!

Matthew said...

Ugghh! The bobcat... I HOPE it's something simple like bleeding the hydraulic lines! I think that's what it is, but not 100% yet. I'm going to the dealer tomorrow, so we'll see! You'd think I'd know, since I'm actually a certified hydraulic/pneumatic mechanic and used to fix all sorts of aircraft while I was in the military... :)

Matthew said...

YES Petra!!! My motto in life, "What one man can do, so can another!" :)

Matthew said...

I "stole" that line from the move "The Edge"... :)

Excellent film, if you haven't seen it!

Matthew said...

Movie that is... Too much catching up tonight! :)

Petra said...

yeah 'bleeding the hydraulic lines' sounds so simple. lol

The Edge is awesome. I love that movie!! :)