Sunday, April 15, 2007

I Try, But Wow!

I've been wanting to have that entertainment center upstairs now for about a week! It's not for lack of trying, I worked on it all weekend... I started on it today at 10:00 and just quit a few minutes ago... :( Still not done though...

What are you doing Matt you might ask... Well, when I measured the ceiling where the thing is going, I didn't account for the crown molding, so it was off by an inch, so I had to cut an inch off the top... Only sidetracked me for about 30 minutes though... :)

That's as far as I got...

I'm done with the middle piece! :) (Except for painting of course)

While I was working, Taylor and Sarah came in, it was Sarah's birthday, so her and Taylor went to somewhere at the mall (I HATE the mall), and got all dolled up... So I took a picture. They had a good time though...



3 comments:

Jackie said...

looking good!!

Titus has been STILL hard at work on the garage. Poor guy I think it is a never ending task! He is making some progress though! Keep the fingers crossed for him :D

The girls look gorgeous!!! I'm jealous... I can't go to the mall...I'm on shopping probation until after the wedding! :D

Petra said...

Aww. Taylor looks so cute!!! I'm sure they had fun. :)

Looks like the ent. ctr. is coming right along though. Good thing you don't have to be in the office 40 hours a week - maybe you can finish it soon. :D

Titus said...

looking good. girls are VERY cute!