Friday, April 27, 2007

Spring Fling...

I'm glad it's finally over, but everyone had a great time!

The first thing I did was have Chance and Nate arrested! :) You could have people arrested for 50 cents, then they would have to stay in "jail" for 15 minutes unless they paid 50 cents to get out of jail... That's the entry thing I made in the background, I put it together wrong once I got it there, but figured who cares, and left it that way... :)

Tanner and Taylor having a go at the Bungee Run!

Taylor and Sarah riding the swings. The kids were all thrilled with the event this year. They had a lot more than they have had in the past.

Some loser that had volunteered for a shift at the popcorn stand didn't show up, so I had to fill in for a bit... Don't I look thrilled?? It wasn't that bad though, and I actually only did it for about 15 minutes, then the room mom's took over and told me I could take off if I wanted, they had it under control. So I did. :)

3 comments:

Joshua Goodling said...

lol - yeah, you look like; "You DON'T want any popcorn from me!! lol :)

Petra said...

Looks like a blast! The bungee run is fun - me and Justice did that at the carnival here. :)

Jackie said...

looks like fun! Taylor looks so sweet on the swing!