Saturday, April 28, 2007

I'm Tired...

I've not been this tired in a while... I'm so tired I almost can't hardly blog... Cory is coming over tomorrow to help me finish the front. So I guess I really need to go to bed, because I have to help him... Hmmm..

Cory removed that pile of dirt and spread it on the lawn. Carolyn seeded it and spread the straw...

Yeah, we've been working on the back as well! At first we didn't think the grass was growing, but it's coming up just fine! :)

Carolyn got the flowers and plants going in the 'circle'... Looking good!!

View from behind the bed we got going last year... I'm going to bed! Sorry that I have nothing else to say, but I'm too tired... :)

2 comments:

Jackie said...

looks great! can't wait for the pool/hot tub!!! Atlanta, here we come!!! :D

Petra said...

Looking great! :)

I'm worn out from sanding and painting the back door and window, so I'm sure I'd be dead after doing all the work YOU've been doing. LOL :)