Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Don Imus...

I don't have much to say, well, I have a LOT to say, but still formulating my thoughts. It's time for people to stand up against these people who scream about firing people because of comments. Particularly people like Sharpton and Jackson who are pimps and would make zero money if they didn't scream like they do. They do it for the money. How about the top ten hip-hop songs? They trash women and are violent. How about firing them? No, they make too much money. Imus did too though, and still does, but MSNBC dropped him today. This PC stuff pisses me off so much I can hardly stand it. I just can't believe that we have gotten to the point as a country that if a few pimps start screaming racism everyone listens!! Stunning! Why can't the people who disagree raise their voices as well? Well, therein lies the issue, they don't. Take the Republican base. They are a bunch of idiots. They rarely raise their voice about anything, yet they will attack Rudy for his stances. Yet they do nothing else. Lesson: The morons who complain about this country headed in the wrong direction, do nothing. Christians? Yeah, right! They do nothing either. Where is the Christian voice? You have people who are pimps for the Christian voice as well, they are anything but Christian I might add. Many of them are only in it for the money. One name comes to mind, Dobson. Huh? Who is that moron? Why does he think he speaks for all Christians? He doesn't even believe in the Bible from what I've read. Yet he sways many to his side. There are many more like him. They are all about the money, could care less about the big picture. Sad really. I just wish people would stop with this PC thing. I have e-mailed and sent a letter to MSNBC about them dropping Imus. The hypocrites that have been slamming him though are doing it out of malice. It will be interesting what happens...

3 comments:

Matthew said...

Well, luckily there is the internet...

Sure enough, I turned on MSNBC and no Imus, just that idiot Sharpton talking about how the right thing was done. What a hypocrite! I wonder why no one has ever mentioned the Tawana Brawley issue when referring to Sharpton?? Classic double standards. I'm sure this whole PC thing will just get worse though so long as the media allows people like Sharpton and Jackson to spew whatever they like while crucifying anyone else who says anything inappropriate...

At least I can still listen to Imus: http://www.wfan.com/

Matthew said...

I can't wait btw, to see what the morning ratings are for MSNBC a week from now... :)

Don Imus I might add, is as I type, doing his 18th annual telethon rasing money for SIDS research. The reason all these cowards can't stand him, is because, unlike them, he is not and never has been politically correct, I wish there were more people in the media like him...

Matthew said...

I can't believe CBS let him go as well... Well, yeah I can. I'm going to look at Sirius and XM stock, I may buy some tomorrow...