Thursday, April 12, 2007

Dump Day...

So for the past six years I've not really had anywhere to put things that I couldn't either burn or put out for the trash guys. I do however have an external garage, so guess where everything went... Well, it finally reached capacity! We bought a trailer a few weeks ago off of Craigslist (I LOVE Craigslist!), so I decided to put it to use for the first time! The kids were ecstatic about the prospect!

There is all the junk I've accumulated over the past six years while living here. There are appliances, broken furniture, trim, remodeling scraps, a toilet, a sink, broken toys, doors, scrap metal we cleaned up around the yard from when whoever built this house just threw it around the yard, etc, etc, etc... :)

Tanner and Nate getting ready to help! Looks like plenty of room in the trailer, no? Yeah, that's what I though at first as well!

It's loaded to the hilt! The kids were all a great help! Just have to strap it down in the morning and haul it to the dump.

I can't believe I have my garage back! Just have to sweep it out and organize it now. No, I'm not done with the entertainment center yet! :) I get sidetracked a lot! Well, I have a ton of different things to do! I'll get back on that tomorrow though. I'm thinking that I only have about a month or so left of projects to do, then I can relax for a minute. :) What can I say, I don't like to be idle! :)

4 comments:

Petra said...

You should have just put all that stuff on freecycle and someone would have come and hauled it off for you. :) Well, maybe not all of it. LOL

I finished cleaning out our shed yesterday too - feels so good to get that kind of thing done, doesn't it?! :)

Joshua Goodling said...

Looks like a lot of fun!! Not!! :-)

Jackie said...

I love it!!! It feels so nice to clean out the clutter.

Congratulations on your new and improved garage space!!

Matthew said...

I love having my garage back!!