Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Okay, We Can Do That... :)

Post old photos that is... :) I haven't found all of mine yet, and I have a ton of them... Here are a few to get started though, and yes, I'll post some of myself as well! :) I look back at some of them and am like, "What in the world were you thinking Matt?" Well, obviously I wasn't!


Matthew and I... What about those glasses? What was I thinking? Of course I guess I thought I was styling... Who knows...

Petra, Titus, Tory and myself... Christmas I think. Why I EVER thought a mustache was a good idea, I have no idea... :)

Titus and Marci in the cabin we built... Lovely photo! We actually built that damn thing because we didn't want to stay in the main cabin. Wow! That brings back memories!

Of course I'm not leaving without posting the status of the entertainment center... :) You guys are stuck seeing that till it's done! :) I did start priming it today, and then quit after doing a bit, because, as I've said before, I HATE painting!!! :)

12 comments:

Matthew said...

Blogger seems to be having an issue currently, but maybe you'll actually be able to see the pics soon... We'll see, I got tired of trying and said screw it, I'm posting anyway... :)

Matthew said...

I see Blogger is finally done with it's issues! No, that's not actually paint btw, it's primer... So I STILL have to actually paint the thing... :(

Joshua Goodling said...

Lol - guess I'll have to bring out my old photos too!!!

Entertainment center is looking quite sharp! Can't wait to see it finished.......then you can come over here and build one ;-).

Matthew said...

LOL! I can't wait to see it finished either! Two of my neighbors saw it and I think that they actually think I'm going to "build" something for them... Ummm, no! It's all I can do to do stuff like this for my own family! :)

Bring on the old pics Joshua, we love seeing them... I think?!? :)

Joshua Goodling said...

Yeah, have to break down and snag a scanner first :)

Petra said...

LOL. What I really want to know when I look at any photos of myself between the ages of 13 and 26 is why someone didn't say to me "Petra - PLUCK YOUR EYEBROWS!" Because wow!

I remember thinking y'alls cabin was so much nicer than the main one and I wanted to live up there instead of on the sofa bed in the main cabin! LOL

Matthew said...

Yeah, it was REAL nice Petra! :)

I remember when it rained just trying to find a spot where it WASN'T leaking to put my face... :)

Titus said...

it is fun to see old pics (most anyway)

i do remember thinking at the time it looked good after we hung the paneling though...

Daniel said...

I love stories from the cabin. . . probably because I never lived there, though. :)

Great pics! Could your glasses have been any bigger or rounder? LOL Titus looks like Van Damme - is your hair curly, Titus? It looks kinda like it, but I didn't think it was; maybe you just never grew a fro like Matt! . . . And, Petra, your eyebrows didn't scare me. . . the neon red lipstick was interesting, though. . . lol

Petra said...

LOL. yeah - for some reason I always had on red lipstick and nail polish at that age. Wow. I also needed an oil blotting tissue! LOL

I forgot to comment on Matt's awesome glasses. I had some winners in that department too though (I chose not to scan those photos - lol).

I think I'm going to write a book about the cabin. :)

Matthew said...

LOL! If you do Petra, make sure to get everyone's stories!! :)

Yeah Daniel, you should see the sunglasses I bought when I got those! WOW!! :)

Titus said...

i don't know about the van damme thing, but have heard that before.

as for the hair, let's just say i always keep it VERY short. :)