Friday, April 27, 2007

Spring Fling Cont'd...

Tanner and Lorenzo actually WANTED to be arrested, so I had them arrested as well...

Tanner finishing climbing the rock wall, I missed the shot of him actually climbing the wall... :)

Sarah and Taylor just won some goldfish playing one of the games... I wonder how long it will be before we flush them down the toilet?? :)

Chance and his friend had their hair colored... They were quite proud of it! I was going to do it myself, but the line was too long, and I had to keep going back and forth between the Bungee Run booth and the popcorn booth to make sure the people who had volunteered actually showed up!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

HILARIOUS!!! you should have colored your hair! That would have been great!

LOL about the goldfish, I can't tell you how many goldfish I had to have flushed!! :D