Thursday, November 30, 2006

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah...

Whatever, if no one else is blogging, why should I?

I did get a call from my Aunt Esther and I guess they are coming over tomorrow, I'll let you know tomorrow how that goes... On Boyd's side of the family, I know virtually none of them. I do know Uncle Tom and Aunt Esther though... They came to our wedding, they came to our house a few years back... It will be good to see them. The funny thing is, their son used to live in the same subdivision we did, we never knew it though. I guess Aunt Esther knocked on the door after we had moved though, and the occupents told her we no longer lived there. Who knew...

3 comments:

Matthew said...

Funny thing is, I talked to Aunt Esther today, and Terry does the same thing I do.

Yeah, I'll post pics this weekend once I have gotten the decorations all up... :) Still lagging there... :)

Anonymous said...

I'm still blogging... just been distracted the last couple weeks. Keep blogging! :)

Tell Aunt Esther I said hello. I saw them when we lived in Louisville, but haven't talked to them in a while.

Petra said...

aaaaaaaa... that was me, not Andrew... oops. :D