Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Movie Night...

I don't watch them that often, but did tonight... The kids had their own they were watching, and Carolyn and I were watching one in my office... Luckily there is a pause button on the remote, I don't think I've watched a movie at home without utilizing that since I've had kids... :) Taylor finally wound down and ended up in her favorite spot, my lap...



I literally watched the last half of the movie in that position! The kids are VERY excited about tomorrow. Carolyn spent all day cooking, so we should have a great meal tomorrow. I have to decide when to get up to put the bird in the oven! Hopefully it's not too early!

I hope that everyone who reads this has a great Thanksgiving! I'll post some pics tomorrow!

2 comments:

Matthew said...

We have already devoured one of the pumpkin pies Carolyn made today, luckily she made several... :)

Petra said...

Yeah - our pause button is about worn out as well. LOL I'm not really sure what an uninterrupted movie at home would be like?! :)