Monday, November 27, 2006

Christmas...

Kind of dragging this year... :) Finally got the tree up though...



The kids are going to hang the ornaments tomorrow when they get home from school... I'll finish the lights and some of the other things when I get home tomorrow from work. I guess I have to drag the ladder out as well since we bought a bunch of wreaths last January to hang on the windows... Ugghh! The kids are excited though, and that is what makes it all worth it! Taylor wants to bake Jesus a cake though right now. I told her we needed to wait a bit, but then she could, so she is looking forward to that. She helped Carolyn make a cake a few weeks ago, and she's ready! Hope everyone is having a great holiday season! We are, and I know Titus and Jackie are!! Congrats again Titus and Jackie!! Can't wait to see you next summer!!!

8 comments:

Matthew said...

I hate those curtains btw...

Petra said...

Tree looks great. We're going to put ours up today. :)

Tim said...

Color on the wall is nice :). We put up our tree Friday but it has yet to ornaments put on it.

Anonymous said...

Is blogger working yet?

Anonymous said...

Finally. . . (it hasn't been letting me post comments).

Now I don't remember what I was trying to comment. . .

Anyway, Michelle & I had a great Tgiving, and we put up our tree and Cmas decorations the day after. We celebrated Tgiving at Cracker Barrel - it was excellent!

Matthew said...

Excellent decision Daniel! Half the time, I wish we would just do that... :)

Anonymous said...

HOw beautiful the tree looks!!! Did you enjoy Egg Nog and christmas carols while you decorated?? It really does wonders :D

Petra said...

We finally got our tree up too - yay. It took us like three days to do all the ornaments though because we had other things going on. I'll post pics soon too. :)