Thursday, November 09, 2006

Off They Go...

Well, we knew it wouldn't take long for the Race to the White House to begin...

Iowa governor announces White House bid...

I'm not sure who this guy's advisor is, but he should probably go ahead and get rid of him as soon as possible. I mean, would you vote for this idiot:



“Americans sent a clear message on Tuesday. They want leaders who will take this country in a new direction,” Vilsack said in a statement. “They want leaders who share their values, understand their needs, and respect their intelligence. That’s what I’ve done as governor of Iowa, and that’s what I intend to do as president.”

I laughed so hard when I started reading the article, I'm sure the people who sit near me at the office were wondering what was so funny... I mean sure, Americans sent a message, but I don't think it was directed towards old Tommy...

2 comments:

Matthew said...

If you check out his campaign website:

Site here...

It gets even more comical... He does have 96 friends on MySpace though... That's what we need, a President who's hanging out on MySpace... He really does need to rethink the whole advisor thing again...

Petra said...

LOL