Monday, November 13, 2006

Falling Apart...

I know, a lot of posts... Our Country is falling apart though... It's split fairly even though, but the wicked seem to be winning more and more... So why do we lose? Sure, there are the scandals involving Foley and Abramoff, but those are two people... Scandals? You want to talk scandals, I could write for weeks and months about the Democrats involved in scandals... Difference? Media!! The media wants the Democrats to win... The problem is that the people who do want the Country to head in the right direction do nothing... "I'm busy doing the Lord's work"; "I have children to raise"; "I can't find the time what with church and all"... The excuses are endless... It's nauseating!

Well... Here it comes, it will get much worse... Rest assured that the Dems will try to impeach the President, they will raise your taxes, they will try to pull out of Iraq, our Country will be attacked by these extremists, and they will claim victory... I say bring back the 'men' who used to make the tough decisions... Lincoln, Reagan, Roosevelt, etc...

4 comments:

Matthew said...

It irritates me tremendously how stupid the average American is these days...

Petra said...

Well then what are you doing? Get out there and run for office Matt!!! :D :D :D

Matthew said...

LOL... You THINK you've seen nasty smear campaigns... :)

Petra said...

LOL! I do hate how they all start pulling junk out of everyone's past. I guess I wouldn't want my closet skeletons revisited either. :)