Saturday, November 18, 2006

Dreaded Fall Chores...

The bad thing about having so many trees in your yard in the fall is: leaves! Luckily I don't have to actually bag them like a lot of people do, I just blow them into the woods. I also use my pressure washer to 'blow' them, which works a LOT better than my leaf blower, which I haven't used in several years actually after seeing how well the pressure washer did it...

Before

After (obviously)

I think I need one of those leaf and lawn vacuum's...

3 comments:

Matthew said...

Of course today it's covered in leaves again... :(

Joshua Goodling said...

Yeah - that's why I have a condo - no leaves to mess with!! No grass to mow, no weeds to kill, etc.

Petra said...

One nice thing about living in a new subdivision - all the trees are tiny so we get like 3 leaves. LOL (although I think I'd rather have the big trees) :)