Monday, November 13, 2006

Iran and Syria...

Great! Let's all hold hands now and sing 'Kum Ba Yah'...

Syria and Iran could choose partnership...

The honeymoon hasn't even started... The Dems don't even take control until January... Crap! I guess I'm soon to lose all of my tax cuts as well?? Probably. Will we withdraw? Likely. Will they attempt to impeach the President? Count on it. Will the terrorists attack us again after they do all that? ABSOLUTELY!!!

Cave in to these people? They do not care. Their sole function in life is to DESTROY us. Yet, we voted these fools into power... Not me of course, but Americans did... We are one people, and the majority rules.

These people want nothing more than to see the destruction of America. People are so stupid though... Wow... I cannot believe that people are as stupid as they are... I wonder if these idiots think that now that we have voted the Democrats back into power that they will hate us any less? The answer is NO for the morons that read this... What can you do? Cast your vote and hope the 'leaders' you vote into office give a shit about you... The Democrats have proven for over 50 years that they could give two shits about the people, they only care about their own power...

3 comments:

Matthew said...

Maybe I wasn't being clear a couple of times there when talking about the Democrats and the terrorists... Wait though, they want that traitor Murtha to be the Majority Leader??? Maybe I did not need to clarify...

Petra said...

I'm flabbergasted so many vote for the Democrats.

Anonymous said...

". . .the morons that read this."

I hope I'm not one of those morons. . .lol