Sunday, March 04, 2007

The Big Four Oh!!!

So I went to Home Depot this morning to get a few things I needed to put a few lights on the wall in that 'other' room I'm redoing for the kids, and when I got back I saw all the kids tear into the house, so I figured something was probably up. I can't say that I was super suprised, but I was mildly surprised when I walked in the door. Thanks Carolyn and kids!!

The welcoming party!

Singing...

I guess I'm getting too old to haul around the hand held leaf blower, so now I have a backpack blower! :)

New work attire! Can always use that!

Of course the best present Carolyn and the kids got for me was the widescreen flat panel 22" monitor I am currently looking at while I type this!! So Happy Birthday to me!!


8 comments:

Joshua Goodling said...

Happy Birthday Matthew!!!
Welcome to the 40's!! :-)

Jackie said...

LORDY LORDY LOOK WHOSE FORTY!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MATT!!!

Sounds like you have already had a great day!! Titus is drooling over your 22 inch screen :D

Hope you have an even better evening!!

Petra said...

Happy birthday!!! Looks like a nice party (although the drywall finishing doesn't look like much fun). :)

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday! Even though it's late, sorry.

Daniel said...

I'll join the Happy Bday chorus! By the way, I have an IT question for you. . . I need to call you sometime and see if you can help me out. . .

Matthew said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone!! Just another day though when you get to be my age! :)

Call me anytime Daniel, or e-mail me if you want... I can't guarantee I can answer your question though, but if I can't, I certainly know a gazillion people who will know the answer... :)

Matthew said...

Okay, maybe not actually a gazillion, but I do know a lot of IT people across the entire spectrum of technology fields... :)

Tim said...

Happy Birthday Matt, are you really only 40... for some reason I thought you were already 40, sorry about that. Good thing is you are actually younger than what I had been imagining you :P