Monday, March 19, 2007

I Was Going To...

Post that is... However, my cousin has a post going that took all my free time tonight. I'm busy people, but soon I won't be and will have all the free time in the world! :) I have been working on this house for almost six years, and guess what, it's almost DONE!!! My wife is super happy that she will no longer have to live in a 'construction zone', and I did it for her actually. I'm GLAD she likes it! Sorry for not posting any posts other than my house lately, but that's what I've been doing. More posts coming soon! Stay with me!! :)

4 comments:

Daniel said...

staying with you . . . :)

Matthew said...

LOL! Good Daniel! Titus, I updated the link...

Matthew said...

I like the look of your new site Titus. Now, if you can just get all the links working and keep it updated! :)

Tim said...

Yeah for Carolyn :) I am jealous of the construction free zone.