Friday, March 30, 2007

Still At It...

Well, still at the yard work, but starting tomorrow, it's back in the house to finish trim (something I don't really like doing I might add...)

Planting the last of the plants in the bed in front of the house...

Now the fun stuff, I had some dirt delivered so we can actually plant grass. You can't plant grass in the clay. That's Cory on the Bobcat, and of course the kids having a good time watching Cory and playing in the dirt...

A picture of the 'finished' front, I use that term loosely, because I may or may not actually be done... :)

More dirt I had delivered in the front to fill in the tracks the bulldozer and dump trucks made in my front yard. I'll use the Bobcat to smooth it out and then reseed... Fun, fun... :)

4 comments:

Matthew said...

Yeah, I know... That one window that has all the white stuff in it... That's my office btw... I need to replace it, another project, another day... :)

Joshua Goodling said...

Uh....do you ever go to the office???

Matthew said...

LOL! Umm... I'll have to plead the fifth on that one... :)

Petra said...

LOL!