Saturday, March 31, 2007

More Yard Fun...

Of Carolyn claims that the only reason I'm doing yard work is because I don't feel like finishing the trim and wainscoating... She just might have a point... :)

More outside fun for today... :)

Chance and Tanner LOVE the Bobcat...

Cleaning up the back yard, getting rid of that pile where I used to burn tree branches, etc... Looks like the PERFECT place for another flower bed! Of course some of you who were here when we first got the house may recall that there used to be a dogwood and flower bed there. When the tree died about four years ago, it became the burn pit...

5 comments:

Matthew said...

Runs GREAT! Cory ran it all afternoon and got a LOT of work done in the back, he's actually pretty good on it, better than me... :) Of course that't not really saying much!

We are going to actually build a patio back where they cleared that area and build a fire pit back there... Still planning actually though... :)

Tim said...

Covering over the burn pile????? But it was so lovely

Daniel said...

love the pic of you on the bobcat lol

Matthew said...

LOL - it is quite the expression, not sure what I was thinking at that particular moment... If that's what you were even referring to... :)

Matthew said...

Yeah, REAL lovely Timberly... :)

I'm making an "official" fire pit in the back where I'm going to put down another patio actually! Why? Not sure, because I am NOT fond of manual labor, and that is quite the manual labor task... I guess because Carolyn wants one back there! :)