Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Yeah, I Know...

Yay! Another picture of the finally finished product! :)


Whatever... I'm glad it's finally finished, of course now it's back inside for the dreaded chores...

How about the whole Iran thing? We'll see what the UK does, of course as I recall, the last time Iran took Americans hostage, they were held hostage for 444 days... Oh yeah, nevermind, Jimmy Carter was President then... Stunning how the world allows this lunatic little nation to do what it is doing. I know a lot of it is that no one likes the big dog (USA) and so no one wants to agree with us, we'll see what happens, it will be interesting to see it play out...

The whole US Attorney thing is ridiculous... They all serve at the pleasure of the President, if he wants to fire them because they were not adhering to his policies, that is his perogative. Doesn't matter how, when or why they were fired. The President can hire and fire political appointees at will, regardless of the reason. Just more "let's trash Bush" BS!! I DO hope he vetoes the bill just passed by the House and Senate, it will allow a LOT more exposure into all the pork that was thrown into the war spending bill, should be interesting.

GREAT! Just what we need, old Dobson made the following statement about Fred Thompson:

"Everyone knows he's conservative and has come out strongly for the things that the pro-family movement stands for," Dobson said of Thompson. "[But] I don't think he's a Christian; at least that's my impression," Dobson added, saying that such an impression would make it difficult for Thompson to connect with the Republican Party's conservative Christian base and win the GOP nomination"

You can read the whole story here: Article

Who does that moron Dobson think he is? How about shutting your mouth Dobson, and if you don't think he's a Christian, how about asking him?? If he's not, then try witnessing to him... Stunning really, and people like Dobson REALLY irritate me. Many of them almost act as if they speak for God Himself at times, and I hate to burst their little bubbles...

More later people, back to the chores... :)

9 comments:

Petra said...

Patio looks great! I'm finally back in the blogging sphere and am trying to get semi-caught up. :)

I say we nuke Iran.

I'll have to check out the article about Dobson.

Matthew said...

Hopefully you are feeling better Petra! Glad you are back! :)

Daniel said...

Dobson - at least he does make positive contributions to our society. . . which is more than we can say for 99% of all nationally known people.

Matthew said...

I would say that making public statements such as that, turn all the positives to negatives...

Matthew said...

LOL Titus! I told Carolyn you said that, she was like, "Hey, that might look good!"... Ugghh!! Who knows though with me... :)

Matthew said...

I read Dobson's comments again, who does he think he is? He isn't the spokesperson for the "conservative Christian base", he doesn't speak for me anyway! Someone needs to tell him to shut his mouth if he thinks he does, I just might do that... These 'evangelical' types who appoint themselves as spokespeople remind me of Sharpton and Jackson... Kind of like that froot loop Pat Robertson, wow, what else can you say?

Tim said...

I have a critique of Dobson, he believes in millions of years and most of his counseling is mixed in with "pop" psychology. I probably wouldn't pay too much attention to what he says. It is sad that so many "christians" look to him.

Matthew said...

Trust me Timberly, I don't pay attention to ANYTHING he says... You are right though, a lot of so called 'Christians' do...

Tim said...

too sad :(