Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Getting There...

I'm sure for many of you, this is not very exciting stuff! It IS for us though! That dump truck did mess up my front yard a bit though, you can't really see from the pictures, but the ground must have been pretty soft, nothing that a little top soil and grass seed won't fix though! :)


Starting on the front, I can't WAIT until it's done! They are going to seed it for me as well!

Back is pretty much going to be left like that, so I'll have to take it from there...

3 comments:

Joshua Goodling said...

looks like you need a LOT of grass seed :)

Matthew said...

Luckily I had the foresight to have them seed it included in the price... :)

Petra said...

Looks like a lot of work being done. I'm sure it'll look really good when finished. I'm sure Carolyn is excited, no? :)