Thursday, March 08, 2007

What Was I Thinking?

So somehow I thought that I would be able to completely 'redo' two rooms in a week... Wow! Luckily Joe painted the main room for me, the mantle, and the crown molding, because I would not have gotten it done. Almost done though, but wow...

Joe, painting...

I NEVER would have gotten this done without Joe. The carpet installers are coming out on Friday. I'm sorry I haven't posted anything exciting for the past few days, but give me a few more and I will! I HATE remodeling now. I used to like it, I don't anymore. The next house Carolyn and I buy WILL require ZERO work!

5 comments:

Daniel said...

That's a cool ceiling. . . how many sq. ft. is your house?

Matthew said...

3800 sq. ft. +/-

That includes the garage though...

I kind of like that ceiling myself. :)

Joe said...

I was very to happy to assist with the painting!! And I do want to say thank you to Matthew and Carolin for there hospitality during my transition!!

Matthew said...

That's what family is for Joe (or at least what family SHOULD be for). You are welcome in my home anytime! Thanks again btw! Once we have it all done, we'll have a cookout, bring Hunter...

Tim said...

LeRoy and I said that about "the next house having zero work" too funny.