Sunday, September 30, 2007

Okay, I THOUGHT That Other Fence Was Hard...

So I started digging those post holes by hand... That wasn't working, so off I went to get a tool...

I rented the post hole digger, or one man auger if you want to call it what it is, and wow! I'm SO glad I did that...


Yeah, I only have SO many levels/clamps, so I had to improvise getting the gate posts up...


I got two sections up, and the posts for the gate that will go there... I kind of got sidetracked fixing Marci's computer because the 'genius' she took it to said it could not be fixed. I had it fixed in an hour or so, but would have had it fixed much quicker if I'd had my software with me... It AMAZES me the fools that call themselves IT people, yet they can't even do the simplest of things... Stunning really...

7 comments:

Matthew said...

Yeah, I JUST cleaned that pool deck yesterday and it's filthy again... Ughh! I guess once I get the fence up and the landscaping done that won't happen... If I had this to do over, I would have put a swing up there... :)

Tim said...

I like the iron bar fence, looks nice.

Our IT people are a little on the inability side also :).

Matthew said...

Precisely the reason I like being in IT, it's almost impossible to NOT have a good job even if only HALF of your brain works... :)

Matthew said...

Or in my case, about a tenth of a percent... :)

Titus said...

Looks nice. I am sure you need a break. Probably was nice to do something else for a while! :D

--Jackie

Petra said...

lol at you would've put a swing up there. I'm sure you guys will enjoy the fool out of your backyard next summer though! :)

Matthew said...

Yeah, I'm sure we will Petra, AND it will likely take me until next spring to actually finish it all... :)