Saturday, September 08, 2007

Pool House, Day Whatever...

Time to start roofing, a thing I had not done until today. We had to build that 'scaffolding', which took almost more time to build and then dismantle than actually putting the shingles on... The kids LOVED it though...

Installing the first row of shingles, Nates brother Zach asked if he could help, OF course I said yes! He was a GREAT help! A huge plus was that he is like Petra and NOT scared of heights!! :)


Taylor swimming while we are working! She has become quite the swimmer actually, before we had the pool she couldn't swim at all...

A day's work. Ran out of shingles and nails, so I'll go get more in the morning and hopefully, now that we know what we are doing will finish the other three sides! Zach will be over to help once I get back from getting the materials, so we should get it done. We'll see!! Now I am so tired, I am going to take a shower and then watch a movie...

5 comments:

Matthew said...

I'm tired of looking at those pool toys though, so I'll get something to put the noodles in, and then discard the rest... :)

Petra said...

Wow! Roof looks great!!! :)

WHO is marci? said...

Looks awesome!!

That's great about Taylor - I never liked swimming much.

Andrea said...

Wow, it's looking really great. Awesome some neighbor kid was stupid enough to offer his help.

Matthew said...

LOL Andrea! I did pay the kid!! :)