Sunday, September 16, 2007

Yeah, Yeah, Whatever...

So I decided to take a break from the pool house and finish the entertainment center (Yeah, I started THAT project on April 5th! But hey, in the time since I've torn down the back stairs, hauled all the trash to the dump, completed the flower bed in the back, had that little issue with the septic tank, did the front lawn, run gas, water, electrical and sewer lines from the pool house to the house AND built the pool house, so give me a break! :)

I had to move the thermostat, which is one of the reasons I 'stalled' on that project, not sure why though, because that task only took about 30 minutes... :) Carolyn is always like: "That only took x minutes???"

The outlets in that right side though took me about 2 hours though, I didn't have much to work with on wire length and they kept coming loose, but I FINALLY got it working and the unit is now in place finally!!! Maybe today I will actually GET the TV we bought about SEVEN months ago turned on and working!!! :) Who knows, I could possibly ACTUALLY get those ceiling fans up and the missing piece on the curtains up today as well!! Carolyn would probably be ecstatic if that happened!! We'll see! :)

3 comments:

Joshua Goodling said...

So, you worked outside when it was in the 90's then when the temperature finally cools down to the 80's you decide to work inside?? :-) LOL

Petra said...

Looking awesome! I'm sure Carolyn is thrilled you are getting it done. :)

Matthew said...

LOL Joshua!! Well, I'm kind of stuck at the moment on the pool house because I ran out of shingles and I can't find anyone that sells them!! :( I think I have finally found a place though in Alpharetta, but I HATE driving out there! So I can't really do much else on the pool house until it's 'dry' inside! I suppose I'll make the trek out there this week though and continue on!

I also REALLY want to see what my Jerry Lee Lewis DVD sounds like and looks like on the system up there, won't everyone else in the house be THRILLED?? :)