Sunday, September 23, 2007

I'm SO Tired Of Manual Labor...

Doesn't have anything to do with it, but I saw Tanner walking with Bo and took the pic... That dog follows Tanner everywhere he goes... The dog did fall into the pool earlier, got curious and slipped I suppose, or wanted to take a dip, who knows... :)

Just about have the posts up so I can fence around the pool equipment, I'm hoping to get that done today, just taking a break to eat... :)

The part I ABSOLUTELY hate!!! Digging post holes! They won't dig themselves though, so someone has to do it!

I had told Zach yesterday that if he wanted to come help today, to come on over. He didn't show up. I guess I wore him out yesterday! :) So toil on I do...

7 comments:

Matthew said...

You can see in that last pic how I'm 'favoring' my left thumb, and yes, it's harder to dig post holes without using your left thumb!!

Jackie said...

LOL!! with the dog in the pool! Hope he learned his lesson.

They look so cute together!!! :D

Anonymous said...

ok. i'm tired just looking at the pics

Petra said...

that's a cute photo of Tanner and Bo. :) Is your thumb improving at least?

Matthew said...

Sad to say, I still can't bend my thumb at all, I still go to physical therapy twice a week though, so who knows... I'm an optimist though! :)

Speaking of Bo!! He is cute, but first he still doesn't know his name is actually Bo! Second, he like to come in my office and mess with my feet while I'm on the computer! Third, he like so chew things up! I guess he is just a puppy though! I wonder who will train him?? :)

Petra said...

lol... yeah, I was too busy recovering from and taking care of Jacob when we had a puppy so she didn't get trained in time and was out of hand by the time she was older. I recommend socializing Bo with other dogs while he is young... we didn't do that and she HATED other dogs - felt threatened by them and acted like a maniac when they were around. wow... how much work she was. Oh, and she chewed up everything. I had to fill in with wood putty and stain the bottom of the dining room table (um... an antique that was Andy's grandmothers), our chairs, the baseboards... etc. I hope for better things with our next dog... assuming there will be a next one. lol

Matthew said...

There are plenty of other dogs around, and Bo gets along fine with them all so far, and two of them are about 10 times his size, so I suppose that's a good thing! :)