Monday, September 03, 2007

7 Random Things...

Okay, my wife tagged me, so I suppose I'll participate... :)

1. If I go through the drive through at a fast food restaraunt and they ask me to pull forward, I refuse to do so... If the manager comes to the window, to ask again, I tell him to "just fix my food, no, I WILL not pull forward"...

2. I HATE doing 95% of home remodeling projects, yet I do them anyway...

3. When I wake up in the morning, DON'T ask me anything until I have had a cup of coffee! If the coffee isn't made, I'll just heat up what's left over from the day before and drink that while I make a fresh pot...

4. I like taking my kids to the carnival/circus even though I know they rape you on the prices for it... I also know that EVERYTHING I buy them at the carnival/circus will be trashed and forgotten a few days later, and I still don't care... :)

5. I think I want to write for a living, I wonder how that will work out... :)

6. I LOVE to entertain, but never do... Or rarely that is... Maybe once I finally get my house done, we'll do that more... We'll see! :)

7. I REFUSE to play games with people, if you want to do that, go elsewhere, not here! If you don't like it, whatever, I could care less!! Friends? I don't need any! If you want to play games, get away from me!

There!! I did it! Now, who hasn't been tagged?? Okay, your turn Joshua! :)

9 comments:

Joshua Goodling said...

I knew it was coming - sooner or later people would run out of people to tag!....so obviously I was bound to be chosen! I'll do it tomorrow from the office, since I usually sit there with nothing to do anyway!

WHO is marci? said...

Thats really funny about the drive through, I HATE that too - of course I always pull forward

Joshua Goodling said...

Okay....my seven random things are posted on my blog. That was more difficult to come up with seven than I thought it would be. :-)

Tim said...

I don't like playing games either. I feel too old :)

Jackie said...

GREAT LIST!!

ok-- I may be the only one who is confused by this ;D but if you don't "pull forward" how do you get the food that they are preparing for you? don't you almost HAVE to pull forward? :D

You guys are great entertainers!! Hopefully, you will soon.

Matthew said...

LOL Joshua! Yep! Sooner or later, I don't think though that there is anyone left to tag... :)

I USED to pull forward Marci, I no longer do!

Yeah, me too Timberly, I'm too old for the BS. No need for games, just give it to me straight, TRUST me, I can handle it! :)

Matthew said...

LOL Jackie! When you get to the window where you get your food, and they tell you: "The fries aren't done yet, can you pull forward and we'll bring them to you." That's when I put it in park and say no! :)

Petra said...

Okay with # 7, at first I was thinking you meant like board games? And I was like "wow, that's kind of brutal" - lol! But then I read the comments and was like "oooooooohhh"! Apparently I'm a little slow on the uptake today. :) yeah, I don't play games either (I do play board games, etc., but not the fake/manipulation/butt-kissing games you are referring to). :D

I'm with you on # 4 - the kids love it so much, that how can I not love it? :)

Matthew said...

LOL! Yeah, I like playing board games! :)