Monday, September 03, 2007

MAJOR Milestone...

Still working on getting the plywood on the roof, the kids LOVED it, I HATE being up there...

Getting there, once again, I CAN'T believe that the kids actually think that is fun...

Got the front done finally, but ran out of plywood. LUCKILY I can do the rest of the plywood from the ladder... :)

Side shot. I just have to finish putting plywood around the bottom there on the other three sides, which I'll do tomorrow...

I'm SO glad that part is done! I HATE heights!! Of course there are still the shingles and roof felt to put on, so I'll have to make it through that, but I'm thinking that should be fairly easy, we'll see how that works out... :)

7 comments:

Joshua Goodling said...

Looking really good there Matt!

Matthew said...

Thanks! :)

Tim said...

Roof looks steep :)

Matthew said...

LOL! It IS! Now that I'm to the shingling stage, I'm wondering just exactly WHAT I was thinking!! :)

Tim said...

Storage space or is that where the fans go?

Matthew said...

LOL! Well, I suppose it could be storage space... I just wanted a hip roof at 8 inches up for every 12 inches across... :)

Petra said...

My kids would probably love that too - lol. Kids seem to be fearless, don't they? :)