Sunday, September 02, 2007

Carolyn Got Tagged...

So here is her response...

Sure, I’ll participate –

1. I let things or should I say “people” get to me – such as imposters. It irks me to no end how people tell stories to try to impress others when I know they are down right lying – I believe it is called “manipulative”. This is the worst part about going back to work is dealing with these types of people. Because at this phase in my life I am just going to call them out.

2. I am an introvert – I do not mind being alone - I don’t like being called out in a group – Never have been an attention seeker - I am however, very perceptive – I would much rather be an observer instead of the one being observed.

3. I overcame my fear of flying – I actually prefer to travel by jet – I don’t like driving the interstates – Would like to travel more in the future.

4. Would love to live on a farm with a couple of horses and an old Victorian home full of antiques – a home with lots of character. And a garden of course.

5. I HAVE to make up the beds first thing in the morning. It bugs me to have unmade beds in the house and laundry in the dirty hamper.

6. I kissed Vince Gill on the cheek when I was about twenty-seven.

7. I don’t like being considered “predictable” - I will have to work on that.

I’ll tag Matt.

7 comments:

Jackie said...

YEAH Caroly!!! i love your list!

I agree with you on #1- I do the same thing. My dad is always telling me to be like the duck and let it roll off your back- unfortunetly I take it all in if people are behaving badly.

Keep flying!! We love seeing you out here in California!

Come on Matt, let's here it!!

Jackie said...

oops... obviously I meant CAROLYN! :D

Petra said...

Carolyn! :) Yay. I loved your list!! And p.s. happy birthday here in a few days (so I can be the first one to say it -ha). :)

Matthew said...

Hmm... I thought I already did this?!? I suppose I can do it again though... :)

Oh, Carolyn's birthday was August 5th Petra, just fyi... :)

Petra said...

Um, I woke up this morning and realized it is September and not August? In my head it was August 2nd last night??? Okay, so I was a little tired!!!! LOL Sorry Carolyn!!! I DO know when your REAL birthday is. LOL!! :)

WHO is marci? said...

I would like to have horses too one day, but I would like to have them at a stable, and just go and visit?

Tim said...

Great list Carolyn, I also am a introvert, I am seeing the signs in Nick also :). I like working in the background.