Saturday, September 29, 2007

This Fence Is Killing Me...

Yeah, I thought this thing would be UP by now, it's not though!!!


That gate took me FAR longer than I thought!


I FINALLY reached the corner though, so hopefully the rest goes smoothly!! We'll see! I was wanting to get started on the black fence that goes around the pool, I may abandon this fence and start on the other... :)

Of course I toiled on, and nearly got it finished! Got too dark so you can't see the end progress... So tomorrow I'll start on getting the black aluminum fence up around the pool, I wonder how that will work out?? :)

3 comments:

WHO is marci? said...

you should get someone to help you? just a thought...

Matthew said...

Umm?? Who exactly would that be Marci? I actually PREFER to do it myself, because when I do have people help me, I just have to redo what they did and while they are here, I waste too much time trying to tell them what to do and how to do it... So I'll just keep doing it myself thanks! :)

WHO is marci? said...

lol - well it's looking great.