Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Yeah, Yeah, Whatever...

Wow, has it been a week? No, I haven't been TOO busy! :) Just the usual, trying to get those backyard projects done, which might be busy for some, but all in a day's work for me... :) I was going to post pictures, but kept thinking, who wants to see a picture of that? Or that? I suppose I could be wrong, but... I guess we can see:

I finally got the gas hooked up to the pool heater and the house! Not sure why I didn't just do it before, I suppose I was a little leery of the whole thing, but it turned out okay considering there was VERY little room for error there... At least none of it leaks! (That I could tell anyway... :)

I finally finished the fence as well, I am leaving that last panel out that will attach to the pool house until after I put the siding on... Speaking of siding, I need to start that next!!

I also have to fill in behind that retaining wall I built with dirt, so I WONDER when that will get done??

Tanner LOVES his new dog Bo!!

7 comments:

Joshua Goodling said...

Ah! An update! :-)

Looks like you've been having fun!!

Anonymous said...

It looks really nice Matt. You work to hard for me. I can't wait till Pam leaves the house. I have a lot of projects that I'm going to start asap. I think you are doing a great job.

Tim said...

Looking good, kudos on the lack of gas leaks.

Dog is adorable and fluffy :)

Matthew said...

No post tonight, at least not right now, keep getting some sort of error... :)

Petra said...

We love seeing the photos!!! Keep em coming! :)

The gas thing sounds ominous, but glad you got it done without a hitch. :)

The dog is cute... my kids are begging for one, but thankfully right now we can say we aren't allowed to have them at this house. :D

Matthew said...

LOL Petra! I WISH I had that excuse here! They have NOT been that diligent in training the dog! I came down this morning about 6:00AM and there was dog excrement EVERYWHERE!!! I nearly got rid of the dog!! I didn't though, I DID wake Tanner up though and tell him to clean it up, because I'm NOT TOUCHING it!! We'll see how long this whole 'animal' thing works out... :)

Jackie said...

I LOVE BO!!!!

He is sooo cute!!!

Thanks for the pic!!!