Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Verdict Is In... :)

Got bales of hay for the trailer, so I will haul them around the neighborhood... The trailer with hay seems to be popular, I think more people are coming over to ride along... :)

Hmm... I posted that before we left, but now that we are home the post wasn't up?!?! Oh well, we tooled around the neighborhood like that, Carolyn and Doris sat in the trailer with the kids and some other kid went with us... I had put a light at the front of the trailer and Doris and Carolyn sat there and chatted and I'd drive around and then stop and the kids would all pile out and run to whichever houses had their lights on... They each got like a pillow case full of candy?!! We heard a few people saying there weren't many kids this year, and I think people just wanted to unload the candy, because normally there are like four times as many families out in our neighborhood, so the kids lucked out!

3 comments:

Matthew said...

I thought I had posted that about three hours ago Jackie! It was in response to your other comment... :)

Petra said...

My kids made out too... that trailer would have come in handy... I was carrying Jacob until Andy got home from work and took him off my hands. He was SO cute - turns out he'll do anything for candy. lol (I'll post photos later)

WHO is marci? said...

nice idea on the trailer - could have used one of these at our place?? we walked the entire neighborhood - looong walk