Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Making Corrections...

So I HATE making mistakes, but that shower drain is a few inches off... Whatever, I'll have to chisel up the concrete and move it over, but it shouldn't take more than an hour or so... I was excited about setting the shower pan tonight, but I guess it will have to wait until I can move it... :(

While I was "attempting' to set the shower pan, Chance and Tanner decided they wanted to swim... I am not sure HOW they can swim in the water as it is freezing, but they do! Chance was reluctant to jump in, but Tanner jumped right in... Chance jumped in a few moments later...

So yeah, I'm just trying to get all this done by Christmas now!! I'm almost thinking next Spring is a good target though... We'll see how that works out!! :)

5 comments:

Joshua Goodling said...

Hate it when that happens! I just had to rip up two long pieces of baseboarding, because I found out the one corner wasn't square - and I need to re-cut the corners.....fun!

Your kids seem to love cold water! They were playing in the water in Monterey - and that water was freezing too! :-)

Joshua Goodling said...

Not that ripping up and re-cutting 2 pieces of baseboard is difficult or anything - especially not compared to building an entire pool house! :-)

But frustrating - yes!

Matthew said...

LOL! Yeah, I HATE having to redo things, but tis necessary at times... :)

Petra said...

I hate having to redo things as well, but am also a perfectionist so I can't just 'leave' things (not that you could just 'leave' the pool drain a few inches off - lol).

My kids love ANY water. They would prefer warm water, but if cold is all they can get, then so be it - they would jump in too. :)

Jackie said...

I can't believe they are swimming in that!!! BRRRRR