Sunday, October 07, 2007

The Joys Of A Swimming Pool...

So I decided to clean the pool deck, now that the steps were up because it had dirt all over it from the kids tracking it from the yard...

Before I started, it was FILTHY!!!

No, the Georgia red clay does NOT come up that easily!! I suppose I'll need to start using bleach/water to keep it clean, but no sense getting anal about it until I have everything done, or else I'll just drive myself crazy trying to keep it spotless! :)

No sooner than I had cleaned the entire pool deck, when one of the neighbors dogs came trotting onto it and there were red clay footprints everywhere... :( I almost got upset, then was like, "Well, get the fence entirely closed in Matt, and that won't happen." :)

All clean and shiny (as my kids say) now, but not for long I'm sure!! :)

3 comments:

Matthew said...

Well, off I go to hook the gas up, it's TIME!! I wonder how long it will take to heat up? Guess we'll see...

Petra said...

My kids say 'clean and shiny' too - lol. Looks nice! Yeah, I might have gotten upset at that dog - ha!

Tim said...

Looks great Matt, hope it heats up nicely :), apparently the cooler weather is about to emerge