Tuesday, October 09, 2007

It's Official...

After watching these people debate, I'm now officially supporting Giuliani... It's stunning that this is what we have to choose from, but that's what we have. Out of the field, I think the only person who has a prayer of beating Hillary (who I think will be our next President I might add) is Giuliani...

You have these morons like Dobson talking about starting a third party, what fools!! The people like Dobson remind me of Candy and Boyd! "I'm going to take my ball and go home, to hell with the consequences!" Candy and Boyd lost their entire family because of that mentality, and that is what is going on right now in the Republican party! That is WHY Hillary will be the next President of these United States! These idiots, who claim to be Christians, and try to 'sway' the Republican vote as if they 'own' the party are quite simply power hungry morons, who no more live Christian lives than the farthest leftist you can name! They have forgotten ALL about the whole "Christ like" mentality because they have allowed money and power to cloud their judgement... So now they are going to take their 'ball', which they think translates to X number of votes and start a third party?? I WISH someone would start a third party, just not those nut jobs! Ah well, it is what it is! Stunning really how stupid most Americans are though, and I know we will survive a Hillary Presidency, but it will be quite the ride!

Here's a little quiz for you, who said what:

1) "We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."

A. Karl Marx
B. Adolph Hitler
C. Joseph Stalin
D. None of the above

2) "It's time for a new beginning, for an end to government of the few, by the few, and for the few...and to replace it with shared responsibility for shared prosperity."

A. Lenin
B. Mussolini
C. Idi Amin
D. None of the Above

3) "(We)...can't just let business as usual go on, and that means something has to be taken away from some people."

A. Nikita Khrushev
B. Jose f Goebbels
C. Boris Yeltsin
D. None of the above

4) "We have to build a political consensus and that requires people to give up a little bit of their own...in order to create this common ground."

A. Mao Tse Dung
B. Hugo Chavez
C. Kim Jong Il
D. None of the above

5) "I certainly think the free-market has failed."

A. Karl Marx
B. Lenin
C. Molotov
D. None of the above

6) "I think it's time to send a clear message to what has become the most profitable sector in (the) entire economy that they are being watched."

A. Pinochet
B. Milosevic
C. Saddam Hussein
D. None of the above

Answers:

(1) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/29/2004
(2) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 5/29/2007
(3) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007
(4) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007
(5) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007
(6) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 9/2/2005

9 comments:

Matthew said...

I may even send him a donation, which will be a FIRST for me, I've never donated to anyone before, but hey, I don't relish the thought of Hillary as Prez, as some of the other MORONS do, aka: Dobson!! What a fool he is!

Petra said...

yeah - a conservative third party will just take votes away from the Republicans, not from the Democrats. Ugh.

You don't think Obama will beat Hillary?

Matthew said...

I don't think Obama has a prayer, I think Hillary has the nomination locked up. The Clinton machine pretty much owns the Democratic Party from what I can tell, I suppose we'll soon see though...

If she does win, that will be 24 years of a Clinton/Bush in the White House, that doesn't even include Bush seniors time as VP... Kind of scary that two families have run the country for a quarter of a century...

Matthew said...

Huh??

The fantasy blog stock market...

Joshua Goodling said...

Yes, I'd say Hilary will be our next President. I don't think Republicans have anyone who can beat her - Rudy is the most likely one who could beat her, but if he gets the Republican nomination - idiots like Dobson will pull votes away from him with the "new party" or whatever. Kind of like Ross Perot did in 1992. If Ross hadn't pulled so many republican votes in 1992 - Clinton never would have won the election.

Petra said...

Well, I'm still hoping for better things. I was shocked both times Bill was elected, and I'm sure I'll be even more shocked if Hillary gets it - only because my hopes are up that better things will happen. :-D

What's up with the blog stock thing? I was confused when I clicked on the link (granted, I didn't linger long).

Matthew said...

Yeah, not sure about the blog link thing... I probably lingered about as long as you did, I just saw a few 'referring links' to my blog from that site and went there... :)

Matthew said...

I too hope for better things, but I won't be shocked at all if the American populace makes Hillary President... 99% of Americans have NO clue what is going on!! They just buy everthing the main stream media says, and of course the main stream media WANTS Hillary to be President!

Tim said...

I haven't thought about it to much yet, I did hear Dobson talking about the third party. I need to start looking into now.