Saturday, October 20, 2007

Wow!

I've tried to post for the past several hours, but it wouldn't let me... Not that I spent the ENTIRE time trying, but still... :)

Having a pool requires work! It has to have the leaves taken out each day, sometimes it has to be vacuumed (although not much, because we have a vacuum that runs during the night), and the sides need to be brushed! I got tired of doing it, so I now have Chance and Tanner doing it, but Taylor insisted she wants to help! So there she is brushing the sides of the pool, Bo fell in shortly after... :) Taylor 'saved' him though...

I FINALLY got around to moving that damn wall out five inches, and what a chore it was! I built the house to NOT come apart!

Finally have it moved, securing it ONCE again!

Tis done!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

LOL!! Save BO!!!!! Taylor is soo cute and a great helper!!!

Petra said...

so cute. Darby likes helping too. :)

Looks like you are making lots of progress!! :)