Friday, October 26, 2007

Fall Festival...

So tonight was the Fall Festival at the kids school, and AS usual, we got drafted to help out... :( I think I'm going to STOP volunteering for stuff next year, we'll see how that works out though... Although tonight, there were actually two other dad's who helped out, and of course I drafted Carolyn and the kids again to help, but I was glad when it was over! Luckily it was only 5:30 - 9:00, but we ended up leaving at 8:30 once we were 'pretty sure' everything was taken care of! :)

Tanner and Bo...

Carolyn took a few pics of the Fall Festival, but they didn't turn out, which is unusual for us, we usually take tons of photos!! Yeah, I know my front lawn there where Tanner and Bo are is in sad shape! That's what we'll be doing this weekend though, I've got to aerate the yard, put lime down and reseed... Then there is the whole planting thing, we ended up going back today and getting more plants for around the pool, so that will be a chore! Cory is going to come over Sunday and help us, so that will be good! He was going to come tomorrow, but decided to go hunting instead! So it should be a FUN weekend, not! Has to be done though... :)

3 comments:

Jackie said...

I LOVE BO!!! He is sooo cute!!

Sounds like you have a busy weekend ahead. How is the weather around there?? I keep hearing about the fight between the southern states over water.

Matthew said...

The weather isn't too bad, although it's cold in the morning, but it's about 70 right now!

We pump water from lakes here in GA down to FL and AL, GA wants to stop and has sued the Feds to be able to stop pumping, AL has sued back to prevent GA from stopping... Who knows what the outcome will be... :)

Petra said...

My kids had their fall festival last night and we ended up not going. Heard from other parents and kids today that it sucked, so I'm glad we didn't bother. :)

It was in the low 30s at Justice's game this morning. I think my toes are STILL frozen!!! I was NOT cut out for cold weather. lol