Sunday, October 28, 2007

Of Course I Didn't Finish...

It wasn't for lack of trying though... :) I got up and finished using that tiller, then took it back and got an auger to dig the holes for the bushes, etc...

I used the auger to dig all the holes, Cory was coming over and was going to plant everything...

Cory finally made it and started planting everything, I started building the forms for where the walkway is going to go there. I'm going to have Enrique come over again and pour concrete and then I'll lay flagstone on top of all the concrete... Had I been THINKING, I would have done all that dirt moving BEFORE I put the fence up, oh well, live and learn... :)

4 comments:

Matthew said...

Cory did get all the plants in the ground though, so that's good!!

Matthew said...

I'm sure everyone is tired of the photos of the progress, but whatever! That is what I'm doing currently... If you don't want to see them, stop visiting... :)

They will keep coming, as it looks like these projects will go on for a few more months...

Petra said...

I like the photos! Keep em coming!!! :)

Joshua Goodling said...

Photos are great! Thanks for taking time to post them!! I enjoy keeping up with your progess! It's looking REALLY great!