Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Tagged...

So I've been tagged by Andrea... I guess I'm supposed to list 6 weird things about myself, well after thinking about it, I couldn't think of anything... :) So I asked around...

1. I refuse to eat leftovers of any kind, if it's not fresh, I don't want it!

2. If I never had to leave my house, I'm not sure I would.

3. I hate eating lunch with other people, I would much prefer to just eat by myself and read the paper or a magazine. (Of course anyone reading this, if I've ever had lunch with you, I did quite enjoy it that time!)

4. If I like a song, or songs, I'll listen to them over and over and over again until everyone around is quite tired of them, but I keep listening to them anyway. :)

5. I'm the most cynical person in the world likely, yet most people I interact with would have no idea.

6. I save all paperwork for some reason, I have no idea why, but if you wanted to see the electric bill from June 1997, a Home Depot receipt for the nails I bought in November 2001 or the movie stub for when I went to see 'Born on the Fourth of July' in Japan in 1990 I could produce them for you in about 10 minutes... :)

Whew... That's done, now I guess I'm supposed to tag other people? Okay: Titus and Brittany

13 comments:

Joshua Goodling said...

That explains why you have all those file cabinets :) Keeping up with all those receipts and movie stubs! :)

Petra said...

LOL Titus!

I keep movie stubs for some reason, but I throw receipts and other paperwork away after I don't think I need it anymore. I'm with you on the lunch... I just want to relax when I'm eating. I enjoy having lunch with my husband or others close to me from time to time, but I especially hated the "office lunch" where the boss took a bunch of people out to eat - UGH - that was PURE torture... I always ended up having to sit next to the biggest office freak too.

I think we're having leftovers for dinner tonight. :D

Matthew said...

Um, I've never met anyone in my life named Titus other than you, and I've met tons of people all over the world... :)

I should also clarify that I don't save ALL receipts, only Home Depot and Lowes... I always think I'll need them for some reason... Although, I've only actually needed one that was more than a month or two old once!

It's not like I am FANATICAL about it, I simply empty my file cabinet once a year, toss it in a box and throw it in the attic: Old Files - 200x... :) It will give my kids something to do when I die... "Man, can you believe that Dad and Moms electric bill was only $106 dollars 50 years ago?" or "I wonder what these (floppy disks) are?"

Matthew said...

Of course the more LIKELY response from my kids will be: "Can you believe Dad saved all this crap??"

Joshua Goodling said...

Well my kids (if I ever have any) won't be asking that. I throw stuff out constantly because my closests get too cluttered.

And I'm with you on the eating left-overs. I NEVER eat leftovers. If I ever bring leftovers home from a restaurant, they sit in my refrigerator for weeks - then I throw them out.

Matthew said...

LOL Titus... I was the same way, I didn't come up with ANY. Then I asked those around me... :) Otherwise I would have had nothing to post...

Jackie said...

ok... I am back and this will be fun. My brain is mush right now, but I am sure we can get creative :D Because, Titus not have anything weird about him?? Come on!?! :D we can't say that with a straight face :D ha ha ha

Jackie said...

titus reminds me often how unique he is... and he is, in so many ways :D

Matthew said...

LOL... I'm looking forward to hearing them Jackie! :)

Petra said...

yeah I could only come up with two things until I talked to Andy and Brittany... they, um, gave me more than six things. Oh well.

Jackie said...

huh?? as i sit here, i listen to titus talk on the phone (matt)about how he has nothing weird about him... uhhh... isn't that weird?? I think we are down to 5 :D

Matthew said...

LOL... Yeah, that's one down, 5 more to go... :)

Petra said...

You guys are cracking me up! LOL