Monday, January 29, 2007

Barbaro...

I'm sure that anyone who knows me, knows my love of horse racing... They put Barbaro down... What a shame. His owner must have been a fool! This horse was so great, are you kidding me?!? I watched this horse win the Kentucky Derby last year, and he ran away with it like no horse has done since Secretariat! I did learn something new today, in order for a horse to be able to race, it can't be born via insemination... I was watching Imus this morning at the Intrepid Center:

Link Here...

I was thinking, if the servicemen and women who have limbs missing, could they not do the same thing for a horse? Why would you put to death a horse who could command $100,000 stud fees? If not more? You figure 100 stud fees a year, that's 10 million dollars a year... I don't own the horse, so whatever... The horse was a Great horse though!!

3 comments:

Matthew said...

Nicely done video:

Barbaro...

Daniel said...

Yeah, I don't get that either.

BTW, I like that "snapshot" thing. . . that's cool.

Matthew said...

Yeah, I like the 'snap' feature, but it's irritating because it takes FOREVER to update... Just take your blog, you updated earlier today, yet it still doesn't show on the 'snap' window...