Monday, January 01, 2007

New Years Day...

Hope everyone is having a good 2007 thus far... We did what we normally do, go hit the sales and get our wrapping paper, ornaments, gift boxes and bags, and other necessities for next Christmas at 20 cents on the dollar... :) Lots of stuff out there this year, I can't believe people pay full price for all that stuff when you can get it for 75 - 80% off in January...

We are home alone for like the second time in 9 years... Chance and Tanner spent the night at Nate's house (the kid you probably didn't recognize in the New Year photo I posted) and Taylor is spending the night at our new neighbors house with her new friend... Funny that we have only had one other 'night alone' in 9 years...

I don't normally fill these out, but did... "Which Superhero are you?" is the topic:

Your results:
You are Spider-Man
























Spider-Man
55%
Hulk
50%
The Flash
50%
Iron Man
50%
Batman
45%
Wonder Woman
45%
Supergirl
40%
Robin
40%
Green Lantern
40%
Catwoman
30%
Superman
20%
You are intelligent, witty,
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz

10 comments:

Matthew said...

Not sure why all that 'dead space' is there, I tried to take it out, but I'm no web programmer, so it remains... :(

Matthew said...

You can also see which Super Villain you most resemble:

Which Super Villain Are You?

I am most like Apocalypse, whoever that is... "You believe in survival of the fittest and you believe that you are the fittest."

I guess that's pretty much true though... :)

Petra said...

You are Wonder Woman, You are a beautiful princess with great strength of character.

Wonder Woman 90%
Supergirl 85%
Superman 80%
Spider-Man 55%
Hulk 50%
The Flash 50%
Robin 45%
Green Lantern 45%
Catwoman 40%
Batman 30%
Iron Man 30%

Petra said...

As for the Super Villains:

You are Dark Phoenix, A prime example of emotional extremes: Passion and fury incarnate.

:)

Petra said...

I hope you are enjoying your night alone together. I guess that's what happens when the kids start getting older (at least I assume... I still have young'uns LOL).

I meant to hit Walmart and Target today to get some clearance Christmas stuff. Right after Christmas, they weren't marked down enough for me yet. I never made it out though - hoping there will be some stuff left when I hit the store tomorrow. :)

Matthew said...

LOL... We are the same way, 50 - 60% isn't cheap enough for us, it has to be at least 75% off... :)

Joshua Goodling said...

Results:

You are Superman, You are mild-mannered, good, strong and you love to help others.

(Not too sure about the "strong" part there) lol.

Villain:

You are Dr. Doom, Blessed with smarts and power but burdened by vanity.

Andrea said...

My villian counterpart:

You are Mystique. Sometimes motherly, sometimes a beautiful companion, but most of the time a deceiving vixen.

And my secret identity:

I am IronMan (sing along everyone. Inventor. Businessman. Genius.

Supergirl and Wonderwoman were tied for a close second.

Tim said...

I was the Hulk. A wanderer with hidden strengths (I believe).

Tim said...

And for the alter ego:

Venom. Strength, disguise, and adrenalin are your greatest weapons.