Sunday, January 21, 2007

Home, Sweet Home...

Finally back! I am always SO glad to get back home after going anywhere... I'd never leave my house if I didn't have to... :) Of course the drive back was miserable, it was raining the entire way back, I didn't bother telling anyone as we were driving back that half the time I could barely see at all (even with the windshield wipers on high and the defogger on)... :) We made it though.

Once we got home and unpacked, I asked everyone what we wanted to do for dinner. Chance said he wanted another ribeye (he's going to have to get over those ribeye's :); so we went to Longhorn and had dinner...

Back to school and work tomorrow... Possibly some more interesting blogs... :)

10 comments:

Matthew said...

Looks like the 2008 Presidential race will be very interesting, and it's already starting in earnest... First time in I think 70 years that it's an open field...

Petra said...

Glad you made it back safely. :)

Joshua Goodling said...

Welcome Home!

All those ribeye's could get expensive!! :-)

Petra said...

You know, I've never been a ribeye fan myself. I prefer a filet mignon, or even a sirloin - but no ribeye for me. :)

Joshua Goodling said...

Yeah, I always go for the filet myself! Ruth's Chris Steakhouse has an awesome filet!

Matthew said...

LOL... No kidding, I'll have to start buying them in bulk I think... :)

I've never been to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, I hear it's pretty good though... I pretty much always get ribeye's myself for some reason, not sure why...

Petra said...

Titus - let me know how you seasoned them (unless it's a secret!). I'll give grilling my own filets a try. :)

Matthew said...

I would suggest a key lime pie for dessert!

Tim said...

A perfect meal! I think my roast beef and swiss sandwich is looking a lttle sad! Yea the 2008 race will be interesting.

Petra said...

that sounds like an absolutely delicious meal, and I'd definitely add in the key lime pie for dessert. YUM! :)

I've never been to savvy on the grill, but haven't really tried much. I think once spring rolls around (because I have no desire to stand outside in the COLD to grill), I'll give your meal a try! :)