Sunday, January 28, 2007

Adam and Andrea's Party, Ice Skating...

We went to Adam and Andrea's party to celebrate their wedding yesterday, it was great! I failed to take my camera, but Petra and Timberly took plenty of pictures, so hopefully they will post some... It was a great party actually! At functions such as these, we normally stay about 20 minutes, we stayed for 5+ hours... I met tons of people on Adams side of the family who were very nice! I think Adams Dad and Stepmom are adding us to their Christmas party invite list - woohoo!!! They know how to entertain! I'm going to be looking for the pictures people in a few days! Congratulations again to Adam and Andrea!

I had promised that I would take the kids ice skating yesterday (forgot about the party :), so we took them today, along with Nate, who is a fixture at our house... His parents work a lot, but we don't mind, the kids have a blast playing together, and when you are dealing with kids, 3, 4, 5... It doesn't really matter... The more the better as far as I'm concerned! Here are a few pics, most of them didn't turn out, I guess I need to read the freaking manual that came with my camera... I hate it now, the pictures I took at my sister-in-laws wedding didn't turn out so hot either... :( I guess there is a reason there are so many freaking buttons on the thing...


Tanner posing for a picture...

Taylor and I, I spent the hour and a half guiding Taylor around the rink, she picked up on it pretty good though and so I think a few more visits and she'll be whizzing around with the guys...

Taylor taking a break, while I go around the rink and make sure the guys are okay...

Chance resting for a minute...

Towards the end, I was thinking to myself, "Hmm... I've not fallen yet"... About 10 minutes later Taylor managed to trip me up and I slammed down on the ice, I think my ass will be sore for a week... We had a good time though...

5 comments:

Matthew said...

Oh, and I met Jacob for the first time, what an ADORABLE child!! I wish I could have taken him home!! He is SO cute!!

Matthew said...

I ended up taking Nicky and Binky back to our house so LeRoy and Timberly could have dinner with Petra, Joshua, Adam and Andrea, and whoever else went... LeRoy and Timberly came back to our house when they were done, and the kids had a blast together...

Joshua Goodling said...

Actually the dinner after Andrea's party was just me, Petra, LeRoy, and Timberly....Andrea was pretty wiped out after the party, so they didn't come.

And yes - Jacob is ADORABLE!!!! We went to church this morning, and he was clapping along with everyone while we were singing one of those songs where everyone claps. It was cute.

Petra and Jacob are now on an airplane headed back to Texas.

Petra said...

We made it home! We had a great time seeing everyone and the party WAS fantastic! :) I'd have to agree that Jacob is adorable. :D

My kids went ice skating a few years ago and loved it - I'll have to take them again. Looks like you guys had fun (well, except for the falling). :)

Matthew said...

Yeah, I'm waiting on the pics myself, I can't believe I forgot my camera, if I hadn't, we wouldn't have to wait! :)