Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Should Be An Interesting Year...

It's going to start off with a bang when Congress begins their first session...

First 100 hours...

It will be interesting to see how that turns out... I guess we'll start seeing how that works out in two days...

Race to the White House

It has begun in earnest... I see Edwards has already coined the phrase "The McCain Doctrine"... I'm sure 2008 will still be in large part about the war in Iraq... How about the "leak" of the Giuliani 2008 'battle plans'?

Rudy's '08 battle plans

Are you kidding me? IS anyone gullible enough to think that wasn't planned? Oh yeah, I keep forgetting how stupid the vast majority of Americans are... I say it is one of his more brilliant plans if he intends to win the White House, go ahead and get everything out there now that you will be blasted for by conservatives:

his private sector business; disgraced former aide Bernard Kerik; his third wife, Judith Nathan Giuliani; "social issues," on which is he is more liberal than most Republicans, and his former wife Donna Hanover

So while some may believe the whole leak thing, I think it was about the only thing he could do... Get it out now, so no one is surprised later...

How about the Saddam hanging? The 'initial' report claimed that there was total silence... Then out comes the cell phone video footage which shows the EXACT opposite, the guards jeering him, Saddam telling them that they were not men, etc... If you haven't seen the footage, but read the 'initial' report, what actually happened is QUITE different than what the 'official' report said... I'm SURE that will help in the region...

Now you have that moron Pat Robertson claiming that God told him that in 2007 there would be another attack which would affect millions:

Robertson Predicts 'Mass Killing'

If I had to guess, I would say that God probably doesn't tell him much of anything, if anything at all... He probably turns more people against God than most so-called 'Christian leaders' that are around today... Oh yeah, God also told him that storms and a tsunami would crash into America's coast in 2006, when a tsunami didn't hit, Robertson said that last springs heavy rains and flooding 'partly' fulfilled that predicition... What a complete idiot, I'm AMAZED that anyone still supports this fraud!

3 comments:

Matthew said...

Yeah, I saw that bit about the new Congress reneging on their promises to the American public, I hope they do... The only reason they were given a shot is because of those promises, so the more they renege on, it will be 'no longer in control' come 2008... So keep reneging I say!!! :)

Matthew said...

I also think Giuliani has a shot, I think he leaked those 'battle plans' on purpose... Let's get all 'this crap' that anyone could spring on me later out now...

Petra said...

Yeah I think Guiliani has a shot as well.

Wow is all I have to say about Pat R.