Sunday, April 06, 2008

Whew!

Yeah, I've been working on that damn pool house! I sometimes wonder what life will be like when I'm NOT working on something... Hmmm... Perhaps we will soon see!


I've got all the siding on now except for that bit by the door on the right, and the only reason I didn't get it on is because I need another section of J-Channel... Tomorrow I suppose...


Finally made it around the back, what a nightmare it was, but whatever, it's done now. I also finished the soffits today as well...

So yeah, who knows, I just may get this thing done soon! LOL!! It has turned out rather well I must say, but I'm OVER working on it, but can't quit until it is complete!! I'm going all out on it this week, we'll see how much gets done! :)

5 comments:

Matthew said...

I DIDN'T run out of siding btw... :)

Joshua Goodling said...

That's looking REALLY good!!!

Matthew said...

Thanks! I have to agree! :)

Petra said...

Looking GREAT! :)

Tim said...

It is looking great, can't wait to visit and use it :). I tried to do something outside yesterday, but realized I needed heavy equipment :).