Sunday, April 20, 2008

I'm Exhausted...

Okay, maybe not exhausted, but I'm tired... :) I started working on that damn pool house this morning about 10, and just quit not that long ago...

Canyon came over this afternoon and wasted NO time in jumping right in!

Soon all the other kids joined in. Of course the kids have swum off and on all day, they do it in short bursts it seems, then go take, as they say, "Hot baths". Not that I blame them, the water is freezing! Not really, but to me it is... :)

Aside from getting a lot of the trim on the back, I didn't take any pics, we also almost got the firepit area done. I rearranged it after this pic was taken because I didn't like the angles, but whatever... Still a lot of dirt to move out of there, but I'll be glad once it is done because I can then FINALLY get the rest of the fence up! LUCKILY the neighbor kid that has been helping me came over today, he did most of the hard work! :)

3 comments:

Tim said...

Looking awesome Matt. That fire pit is going to be great. Are you going to put any lighting for evening? I forgot if there was some or not.

Jackie said...

Looks great!

Wow!! You do have the neighborhood hang out don't you?!?!

Great job!!

Petra said...

looking awesome!! :)