Monday, April 21, 2008

That Time Of Year Again...

What time is that? The Spring Fling of course... :) Luckily I had a rather simple simple contraption to make this year! The concept is the kids have to kick a soccer ball through a hole... This is what I came up with...

Tanner helped me paint it...

Then the kids kept trying to make the ball through the hole...

I ended up making the hole bigger... :) Tis done though, I just have to put the signs on those boards at the top, which I just print out and glue on...

8 comments:

Petra said...

Huh. I'm impressed.

Matthew said...

LOL! It's all rather simple, I just can't believe I get talked into this every year! :)

Titus said...

lol. what do they win if they make the circle?

Matthew said...

The PTA wil provide a sack of trinkets to give away as prizes, no clue what they will be though until Friday night... :)

Joshua Goodling said...

Good Job! Did any of them actually kick the ball through the hole? :-)

Jackie said...

Great idea! I am sure the kids had a blast.

Is Spring Fling over??

Matthew said...

I think they all did at least once, but they have been practicing so I'm sure they will be lined up for the prizes come Friday after they have practiced for three days... :)

It's this coming Friday Jackie... :)

Tim said...

Sounds like fun, awesome job on the soccer ball game.